Parents are able to make their own accounts also. This will give you the joining instructions for the camp your cadet is attending.
Here is an interesting read for everyone. This is our regimental paper. Check it out here The Glen Summer 2016
Are you going to camp this summer? Be sure you read the joining instructions for the camp you are going to. They are posted in the Training Tab, under summer training or you can just click here: airdriecadets.com/training/summer-training
Less the a month left and we will be done cadets and then SUMMER will be here!!
4 pairs of warm wool/synthetic (not cotton) socks
4 pairs of inner socks (not cotton) for added comfort or to mitigate any possible hot spots, blisters
3 pairs of underwear
1 pair of long underwear (not cotton) (top & bottom)
2 short sleeve shirts or t-shirts (not cotton)
2 pairs of long pants (not cotton or denim/jeans)
1 pair shorts
1 cadet parka with fleece liner
pyjamas or sleepwear (suitable for shared sleeping)
1 hat (i.e. Ball cap, Tilley Hat, etc)
1 pair gloves
1 pair shoes/sneakers for evening (these may be crocs)
1 water bottle
1 wrist watch
travel-sized toothbrush and toothpaste
1 duffle bag for bringing/stowing gear (NOT a rolling
suitcase as these are difficult to store)
Fri 27 May 2016 19:20
Bus – Charter
1505 1ST AVENUE NW; AIRDRIE, AB
- be 12 to 18 years old; and
- be interested in the Army Cadet Program; and
- have Parent/Guardian permission.
The application forms can be found at the bottom of this page. Please review them and fill in the required information. These forms can be dropped off any Tuesday evening between 6:30 PM and 9:30 PM. For our address, go to ‘Contact Us’ at the top of this page. We also need to see the health card of the applicant and proof of age of the applicant. For a list of accepted documents, see below.
Proof of age: (only 1 required)
- a valid Canadian passport; or
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency; or
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. No certificates of live birth please.
Proof of health insurance: (only 1 required)
- Provincial or Territorial health insurance card; or
- private insurance (e.g. Blue Cross) card.